Business Development Manager
- Salary range: €30,000 – €40,000
- Equity: 0% – 1%
- Location: Remote
Advisable identifies and vets premium marketing freelancers for the world’s fastest growing companies. The company raised an angel round of €1 million from some of Europe’s highest profile entrepreneurs and investors in Q3 2018. Advisable is an entirely remote company working from countries all around the world.
What you’ll achieve at Advisable:
In this role you’ll drive Advisable’s growth by working with new and existing clients to understand their most pressing talent problems – then solve them rapidly using our proprietary freelancer sourcing and vetting process.
It is well suited to someone who enjoys working to understand client needs, solve their problems and get quick, tangible results and feedback on their proposed solutions.
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Develop a named account list and account plans for winning and expanding business
- Own the full sale cycle from lead to close
- Be the face of the company, the clients’ go-to contact person
- Communicate extensively with clients on the phone and via email
- Solve client problems: assess their needs, distill what they are looking for and synthesize it into a concise job brief
- Own and ensure project delivery
- Ensure suitable freelancers are identified and delivered on-time and on-budget
- Ensure client’s expectations are exceeded
- Do whatever it takes to get the project across the finish line
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
What you’ll get at Advisable:
As one of the first full-time hires of a high performing startup, this role is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to:
- Work independently: you are free to work when and where you choose
- Take complete ownership of activities: you will have the flexibility to work in whatever way you feel is most effective to get your work done
- Be directly accountable for results: you will be assessed based only on the results you produce
- Have a massive impact on the success of the company
Skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree qualification (or a compelling reason for not having one). Ideal subject areas include; business information systems, ebusiness, international business studies, ecommerce, business analytics, entrepreneurship and innovation
- Great communication skills as well as the ability to engage any audience
- You enjoy a learning culture, you like sharing ideas and you love to talk! Yes, talk – you’ll be doing a lot of that!
- You’re a passionate person. Whether your passion is for analytics, processes, building relationships or acquiring new clients, we have a place for you
- You are an analytical thinker with an interest in account management and business development, but above all you are a people’s person
- You’re inventive and always keen to try new things. In fact, you believe that nothing can ever be perfect, and that testing and experimentation is always important. Just like us!
- This role requires the ability to learn quickly, an entrepreneurial, agile mindset (you will need to quickly create and change hypotheses and processes and be comfortable dealing with uncertainty) and the appetite to proactively take ownership of projects
Sound like a good fit?
Send us an email outlining why you’re interested in working with Advisable and why you think you’re a good fit for this role. Please attach your CV and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile.