Client Engagement Manager
- Salary range: €30,000 – €40,000
- Equity: 0% – 0.5%
- Location: Remote
Advisable identifies and vets premium marketing freelancers for the world’s fastest growing companies. The company raised an angel round of €1 million from some of Europe’s highest profile entrepreneurs and investors in Q3 2018. Advisable is an entirely remote company working from countries all around the world.
What you’ll achieve at Advisable:
In this role you’ll drive Advisable’s growth by working with new and existing clients to understand their most pressing talent problems – then solve them rapidly using our proprietary freelancer sourcing and vetting process.
It is well suited to someone who enjoys working to understand client needs, solve their problems and get quick, tangible results and feedback on their proposed solutions.
- Sell: Own the full sale cycle from lead to close
- Be the face of the company, the clients’ go-to contact person
- Communicate extensively with clients on the phone and via email
- Solve client problems: assess their needs, distill what they are looking for and synthesize it into a concise job brief
- Project Manage: Own and ensure project delivery
- Ensure suitable freelancers are identified and delivered on-time and on-budget
- Ensure client’s expectations are exceeded
- Do whatever it takes to get the project across the finish line
- Improve Processes: Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Improve Product: Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
What you’ll get at Advisable:
As one of the first full-time hires of a high performing startup, this role is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to:
- Work independently: select from a range of client calendar slots (entailing several late evenings to reach our US based clients – don’t worry, you can sleep in the next morning!) then work when and where you choose
- Take complete ownership of activities: you will have the flexibility to work in whatever way you feel is most effective to get your work done
- Be directly accountable for results: you will be assessed based only on the results you produce
- Have a massive impact on the success of the company
Skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Great communication skills as well as the ability to engage any audience
- You’re a passionate person. Whether your passion is for analytics, processes, building relationships or acquiring new clients, we have a place for you
- You are an analytical thinker with an interest in account management and business development, but above all you are a people’s person and you love to talk and interact with people
- You’re inventive and always keen to try new things. You believe that nothing can ever be perfect, and that testing and experimentation is always important
- This role requires the ability to learn quickly, an entrepreneurial, agile mindset (you will need to quickly create and change hypotheses and processes and be comfortable dealing with uncertainty)
- The appetite to proactively take ownership of projects – this is a small team with massive scope to contribute
Sound like a good fit?
Apply here and let us know why you’re interested in working with Advisable and a good fit for this role.