Advisable.com identify and vet premium marketing freelancers for the world’s fastest growing companies. The company raised an angel round of €1 million from some of Europe’s highest profile entrepreneurs and investors in July 2018. Advisable is an entirely remote company working from countries all around the world.
What you’ll achieve at Advisable:
● You’ll be working on a myriad of projects. From matching freelancers to projects to analyzing huge amounts of social network data, as well as algorithmically optimizing advertising campaigns.
● You’ll collaborate with teams across the entire company, from Engineering to Sales and everyone in between
● You’ll help improve the underlying technologies that power our freelancer identification and , and be instrumental in ensuring we stay at the leading edge
Skills & Abilities we’re looking for:
● You’re naturally curious and look forward to experimenting with new ideas
● The idea of working in a fast-paced environment with varied and changeable goals excites you
● You relish autonomy and would love the opportunity to lead and work on your own projects independently
● A MSc or PhD in a numerical field, or a BSc and relevant experience in a data science role
● Familiarity with graph databases (Neo4J preferable) and network analysis
● Strong competency in python and the python numerical stack
● Comfortable working with imperfect datasets and building your own data sets
Great if you have:
● Experience with online advertising platforms and practices (Google Adwords/Analytics, Facebook Insights, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
● Used AWS systems in production
● Open-source projects available online
Be healthy, curious and social:
● Stay healthy with our fully subsidised healthcare cover.
● Exercise your mind and body with our free gym membership and yoga.
● Master new skills from those you work with, talks and training initiatives.
● Become workmates, not just colleagues, with our active social calendar of company trips abroad
Sound like a good fit?
Send us an email outlining why you’re interested in working with Advisable and why you think you’re a good fit for this role. Please attach your CV and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile.