Advisable’s Risk-Free Guarantee – For Freelancers
As part of our commitment to our clients, Advisable offers an 8 hour risk-free trial for all new projects: if you’re not 100% satisfied, then Advisable will pay the freelancer out of pocket and identify another freelancer for you.
As part of our commitment to our freelancers, Advisable offers to reimburse freelancers for the work they did in those 8 hours, so long as they have adhered to our Professional Standards.
What does this mean for you as a freelancer?
- Zero risk: There is no risk for you as long as you act professionally
- Define a trial task: It is a no-brainer to define a trial-task to take advantage of this guarantee, as offering a trial task increases conversion for no cost
How do I propose a trial task?
- Define a task of up to 8 hours
- A good trial task allows you to showcase your fit for the larger project, ideally via a well-defined output
- Flag the task as a “trial task”
- That’s it! If the client wishes to proceed, you’ll be notified as soon as they assign your task
How do I ensure I get paid?
We’ll ask the client to rate you from 1 to 5 (strongly disagree to strongly agree) across the following metrics:
- The freelancer communicated in a timely and professional manner
- Did the freelancer communicate with the client via Advisable’s messaging tool?
- Did the freelancer respond to client communications within 24 hours?
- The freelancer adhered to the schedule they laid out
- Did the freelancer set the task status to “working” as soon as the task was assigned to them?
- Did the freelancer promptly “submit” the completed task?
- The freelancer had a project kick-off meeting or otherwise ensured that we were both clear on deliverables, expectations, etc.
- Did the freelancer propose a kick-off meeting via Advisable’s messaging tool?
- Did the freelancer add clear details on deliverables and expectations to the task the proposed to the client via Advisable’s booking tool?
- The freelancer completed the work that they promised they would
- Did the freelancer promptly submit the completed task (with deliverables as described)?
- The freelancer completed the work to the best of their abilities
- Did the client or Advisable have any reason to doubt that the freelancer applied themselves professionally to the task at hand?
As long as your average score is 4/5 or above, you’ll be paid for the work completed.
A final word on our Guarantee
If you’re a freelancer and you’ve made it this far to secure a project, then we trust in you: we trust that you have the skills and experience to deliver on your project goals and we will do all we can to support you in this respect. We understand that difficult clients exist – that’s just the nature of the business – and we are prepared to take that risk on your behalf.
However, we do not tolerate any lapse in the professionalism of our freelancers. In the event of a client dispute, freelancers who do not adhere to these professional expectations will not be compensated and will be removed from the Advisable platform.
You can read the Professional Standards (outlining Advisable’s expectations from our freelancers) in full here.