The World’s Leading e-Commerce Marketing Freelancers
Advisable has identified and vetted the world’s leading e-commerce marketing specialists so you can begin working with a proven freelancer in a matter of days.
From Own-Site & 3rd Party Site Growth techniques, Targeting & Personalization, Customer Journey Optimization and Niche Content Marketing Strategies to Shopify, Magento, Adwords, Analytics and Marketing Automation, whether you want to test a new lead generation channel, implement advanced CRM tactics or fine tune an already successful brand awareness campaign, our e-Commerce marketing freelancers are the very best in their field.
Why e-Commerce Marketing is different
e-Commerce is a broad and complex industry (with $2.3 Trillion in sales in 2017 expected to almost double to $4.5 Trillion in 2021!), which is why it’s so important to find a marketing specialist who understands its nuances.
- Regulation: a marketer who understands the principles of how, where and to whom a product can and cannot be promoted on various marketing channels and in various niches
- Customer mentality: customers approach e-commerce products with a distinct mindset not always easily comparable to other industries
- Niche products: e-Commerce encapsulates a diverse range of product niches – from the simple to the sophisticated – and marketing them requires an understanding of both the product and the specific customer segment
- Lexicon & tone of voice: e-Commerce copy comes with its own particular set of words and phrases
When an experienced e-Commerce Marketing Freelancer can help
If you’re looking for a freelance marketer experienced in the e-Commerce industry then Advisable.com can help, whether it’s:
- On-demand resource: augment the capabilities of your existing marketing team with ad-hoc and ongoing strategic and execution support
- An immediate interim-hire: finding someone to quickly begin working on an urgent project in parallel with the longer process of recruiting a new full-time hire
- Test a new channel: to quickly test a new marketing channel, for instance LinkedIn Ads are booming at the moment
- Niche experts: gain access to the world’s foremost experts in niche marketing specialties
- Outsource non-core competencies: plug internal capability gaps where an in-house resource isn’t required, for instance to test an unproven channel or for a non-core marketing function
The types of projects our e-Commerce marketers can work on:
Our e-Commerce marketing freelancers have more than 800+ different marketing skills – from Own-Site & 3rd Party Site Growth techniques, Targeting & Personalization, Customer Journey Optimization and Niche Content Marketing Strategies to Shopify, Magento, Adwords, Analytics and Marketing Automation, whether you want to test a new lead generation channel, implement advanced CRM tactics or fine tune an already successful brand awareness campaign, our e-Commerce marketing freelancers are the very best in their field.
Here are just some examples:
- LinkedIn Ads: test LinkedIn as a new lead generation channel or fine tune an already successful brand awareness campaign on this fast growing channel with its advanced targeting options and an affluent audience
- Facebook Ads: this is one of e-commerce’s most successful marketing channels (more than 800M people come to Facebook each month to buy and sell things)
- Google Adwords: between navigating Google’s Ad Policies, identifying niche keywords and understanding the optimal customer journey, e-commerce focused Adwords freelancers are in high demand
- Marketing Automation & Personalisation: individual customers who perceived store content to be tailored to their specific needs were 40% more willing to buy from that store than customers who didn’t (Harvard Business Review) – making delivering personalized experiences in real-time one of the most exciting prospects in e-Commerce in 2019
- Niche e-Commerce Content Marketing: from customer engagement to optimizing the customer journey and offering a curated customer experience, Content Marketing remains a vital ingredient of e-Commerce Marketing
How to hire a e-Commerce Marketing Freelancer
Once you’re clear on your project requirements and goals, you’ll need to find, screen, interview, select and onboard the right freelancer.
- Find top e-Commerce marketing freelancers: one of Advisable’s talent experts can work with you to understand your exact requirements prior to hunting down the most relevant specialist on your behalf
- Screen potential candidates: Advisable’s talent team will screen all candidates against your precise requirements prior to proposing the best fit to you
- Interview: we’ve put together this handy guide on how to assess a freelancer. It’s important to assess whether they have the right level of e-Commerce industry specific understanding and experience relevant for your project
- Reference check: Advisable can quickly conduct a reference check for added peace of mind
- Trial: we’ve got you covered here too, with our step-by-step overview of best practices for onboarding via a freelancer trial project
No matter what your project goal, Advisable can identify the best e-Commerce Marketing Freelancer to ensure you succeed.