The World’s Leading Insurance Marketing Freelancers
Advisable has identified and vetted the world’s leading Insurance marketing specialists so you can begin working with a proven freelancer in a matter of days.
From Digitalization, Targeting & Personalization, Customer Journey Optimization and Regulatory Compliant Marketing Strategies to Adwords, Analytics and Marketing Automation: whether you want to test a new lead generation channel, implement advanced CRM tactics or fine tune an already successful brand awareness campaign, our Insurance marketing freelancers are the very best in their field.
Why Insurance Marketing is different
Insurance is a broad and complex industry, which is why it’s so important to find a marketing specialist who understands its nuances.
- Regulation: a marketer who understands the principles of how, where and to whom a product can and cannot be promoted
- Customer mentality: customers approach Insurance with a distinct mindset not always easily comparable to other industries
- Complex products: Insurance products can be sophisticated and marketing them requires an understanding of both the product and the specific customer segment
- Lexicon & tone of voice: Insurance comes with its own particular set of words and phrases
When an experienced Insurance Marketing Freelancer can help
If you’re looking for a freelance marketer experienced in the Insurance industry then Advisable.com can help, whether it’s:
- On-demand resource: augment the capabilities of your existing marketing team with ad-hoc and ongoing strategic and execution support
- An immediate interim-hire: finding someone to quickly begin working on an urgent project in parallel with the longer process of recruiting a new full-time hire
- Test a new channel: to quickly test a new marketing channel, for instance LinkedIn Ads are booming at the moment
- Niche experts: gain access to the world’s foremost experts in niche marketing specialties
- Outsource non-core competencies: plug internal capability gaps where an in-house resource isn’t required, for instance to test an unproven channel or for a non-core marketing function
The types of projects our Insurance marketers can work on:
Our Insurance marketing freelancers have more than 800+ different marketing skills – from Digitalization, Targeting & Personalization, Customer Journey Optimization and Regulatory Compliant Marketing Strategies to Lead Generation, Adwords, Analytics and Marketing Automation, whether you want to test a new lead generation channel, implement advanced CRM tactics or fine tune an already successful brand awareness campaign, our Insurance marketing freelancers are the very best in their field.
Here are just some examples:
- LinkedIn Ads: test LinkedIn as a new B2C or B2B lead generation channel or fine tune an already successful brand awareness campaign on this fast growing channel with its advanced targeting options and an affluent audience of sophisticated professionals (94%of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content)
- Google Adwords: between navigating Google’s Insurance Ad Policies, identifying niche Insurance keywords and understanding the optimal customer journey, Insurance focused Adwords freelancers are in high demand
- Marketing Automation & Personalisation: in a 2018 study, 41% of respondents from Professional Services Institutions cited “delivering personalized experiences in real-time” as their most exciting prospect for the next three years to 2020
- Insurance Content Marketing: from customer engagement to optimizing the customer journey and offering a curated customer experience, Content Marketing (within the bounds of Regulation) remains a vital ingredient of Insurance Marketing
How to hire an Insurance Marketing Freelancer
Once you’re clear on your project requirements and goals, you’ll need to find, screen, interview, select and onboard the right freelancer.
- Find top Insurance marketing freelancers: one of Advisable’s talent experts can work with you to understand your exact requirements prior to hunting down the most relevant specialist on your behalf
- Screen potential candidates: Advisable’s talent team will screen all candidates against your precise requirements prior to proposing the best fit to you
- Interview: we’ve put together this handy guide on how to assess a freelancer. It’s important to assess whether they have the right level of Insurance industry specific understanding and experience relevant for your project
- Reference check: Advisable can quickly conduct a reference check for added peace of mind
- Trial: we’ve got you covered here too, with our step-by-step overview of best practices for onboarding via a freelancer trial project
No matter what your project goal, Advisable can identify the best Insurance Marketing Freelancer to ensure you succeed.